Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February haul

Heey girls,

I just got my salary! Because i haven't spend that much on me self in february so i decided to spoil my self in the end of the month.....

First thing I got was this shirt and this pants
Both from H&M

And yesterday I went to H&M again and I saw this cardigain, it's in brown and I think it's easy to pair with every outfit
Moreover! It was 50% off
So I only got this for €7,5

And then I saw this dress
So pretty and it makes me think of spring~~! The texture is very soft and flowy~~
Though it's not so warm yet to wear dresses like this one, but I can't wait to wear it

Lastly I got this nailpolish from O.P.I's holland collection for spring 2012
Actually I wanted to buy 2 colors: namely gouda gouda two shoes and thanks a windmillion
My friend Shauny told me that Gouda gouda two shoes is so "in my comfort zone' and that I should try something different
And I think I have some colors that lok a like that color
So that's why I end up get this green-ish color "thanks a windmillion"



No comments: